A friend of mine bought this very expensive fur bed for her little beagle, but was disappointed when her dog refused to even try it out.
The moment she turned her back, the dog would climb down from it and jump on her favorite spot in the drawing room couch! Thus, we need to keep quite a few factors in mind while buying a dog bed for our beloved dog.
There are some dogs that will always prefer to sleep on the floor, no matter what you get them or make for them. It is better to leave such dogs alone instead of trying to force them to sleep on a cushiony couch.
They just won’t comply. For dogs that have made it a habit to jump onto the bed or the main couch when they want to take a nap, it is about time you buy a comfortable bed made especially for your pooch.
We have brought together the seven most popular dog beds in market for you to choose from:
- Lounge bed from ‘P.L.A.Y Pet lifestyle and You’ : This bed is not only eye-pleasing; it is also extremely comfortable and made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Organic Stuffed dog bed from West Paw Design: It is a super-soft pillow bed made for both dogs and cats.
- Pillow top Orthopedic bed from Big Barker: This 7” bed makes for a cozy resting area for bigger dogs. The cover is made of 100% microfiber and it is available in three different sizes to suit your needs.
- PVC Chew-proof dog bed: This furniture-grade dog bed made with poly-resin frames and is absolutely chew proof. It is very easy to clean and is also quite durable. The elevated design will keep your dog ‘high and dry’ in all weather conditions.
- Hooded dog bed from K&H lounge: This bed comes with a zipped hood that can be opened when needed. The hood is a great addition for smaller breed and anxiety-prone dogs that need a place to ‘get into’. This bag is also environment-friendly and is made of used plastic bottles. It is available in only one size though and that is its only drawback.
- Doggielounge from Fatboy: This stuffed couch from the makers of beanbags and cushions comes with wipe-clean technology that makes it very easy to clean. Give your dog the ultimate luxury with this super-comfy lounger.
- Bubble bed from B.pet: This ultra-luxurious dog bed are made in Italy for your canine love and will provide your baby with all the comfort it needs, along with making your room look stylish and colorful. All this comes at a hefty price and a standard bubble bed will cost you around 300 pounds.