Archive for the ‘rodents’ Category
- Not just for kisses and cuddles anymore, dogs are found to be of service to people with mental health disorders… (CNN)
- …and also for children with Autism. Two todes pawesome stories straight out of the gate! (Huffington Post)
- Charms, chains, chokers, chickens. (Trendland)
- Finally, now my cats and I can blatantly pretend to ignore each other because we’ve all our headphones in. (Catsparella)
- My best guess is that the perp in question was small, fuzzy and looked just like a hamster running down the street with a cat. (NPR)
Image: Shockingly Tasty
How cute! They remind me of this rad swimsuit we posted about.
Today’s the last day to get these tees on sale via Fab. If you miss the deal you can still find them on The Moutain’s website for $20 and under. They are part of the company’s Big Face collection, which features full print close-ups of cat, dog, bunny, and guinea pig faces (there are also more exotic animals like rhinos and bears). The best part is that they come in both adult and youth sizes so I of course bought a tee (the lower right print) for Fynn.
With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- This Olympian’s pup takes the gold, silver and bronze in the competitive sport of Naughtiness. (Yahoo!)
- I’m totally doing this because I fully suspect that my cat Arthur – who loves to swim in the water and watch me shower – is part seal and part crazy. (Wired)
- This New Mexico’s town dog Blue is breaking their laws…but legally. (Fox News)
- Seriously, Kia should just start building cars in the shape of hamsters and then they would fly off the show room floor. (AdAge)
- Dude looks like a dog lover. (TIME)
Image: Waleed Alzuhair