Archive for the ‘fish’ Category
- The instincts of pets often amaze me and this is no exception. (Huffington Post)
- Rub-a-dub-dub, you’re going to be taxed for putting your pet in a tub. (Washington Post)
- Groupon is barking up the right tree with this. (People Pets)
- He’s a Choo-Choo Charlie and a cat acccct. (Gothamist)
- So much goldfishes. (Rocket News 24)
Image: Renee V
I don’t care what anyone says, I totally dig looking at a catfish. Yes the word “cat” is in its name but that isn’t it. Aside from the fact that this fishy has whiskers (which is totally rad when you stop and think about it) but these creatures are masters of hiding out and aren’t afraid to get dirty to make that happen. They are scrappy and defenitely not just a clean up crew. I mean, have you ever taken a moment to check out the spots and markings on a catfish? Gorgeous I say, gorgeous! I totally appreciate all of these things about them and it made it all the more fun lure Catfish out of hiding for this week’s The Etsy Herd.
With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- Either this dog really didn’t wan his owner going to the Master’s or this owner really likes puke-covered puzzles. (SF Gate)
- Celebrities care about hairballs. (People Pets)
- This dog could have skinnier joints and potentially be able to romp around like a pup again? I’m certain the Housewives of Beverly Hills will be knocking on its doggy door any minute now… (USA Today)
- I now pronounce you fish and fish; you may fishface the bride. (This Is Somerset)
- I Can Has Cheezburger can has upcoming reality show on Bravo. (Catsparella)
Image: Carly & Art
A couple of months ago I put together a Raise A Paw Lightning Round and it was a hit (no pun intended). Then it just occurred to me that one of the great things about trivia is that it seems to be endless and the one of the great things about pet trivia aside from being seemingly endless in content is that it is an absolute joy to dig up fun facts about our furried, feathered and finned friends and share with Pawesome readers.
So this week I give you a Raise A Paw: Lightning Round 2 for you to learn a little something quick and easy to dazzle your friends at parties with. At least, that is how I chose to imagine you use this information.