Archive for the ‘cats’ Category
When my brother and I were growing up, we used to spend hours (hours!) creating tiny hats for our cats out of colored paper and ribbon. We’d then precariously put them on top of our model’s head, hoping they’d stay on for longer than a few seconds. We were quite proud of our little creations, but they didn’t come anywhere close to these incredible hats from Etsy seller ToScarboroughFair. Read the rest of this entry »
Lately it seems the fashion world has taken the catwalk as literal inspiration. When kitties aren’t showing up on shoes, swimsuits, and dresses, they’re working it as actual models or living the life as meow muses. Jason Wu famously revealed that his black cat Milu inspired his Target line and now Karl Lagerfeld, of the house of Chanel, has introduced the fashion world to his muse, Choupette.
This cat is insanely cute, which explains how she’s been able to mesmerize the entire fashion industry. Lagerfeld recently sat down with Harpers Bazaar to gush about his petite minou, who it turns out lives quite the lush lifestyle.
- I never understood how people, and now cats, made it out of the 70′s alive. (Jezebel)
- Yip it. Yip it good. (Vanity Fair)
- I’ve spoken with my dog and its Lick It List includes a trip to the Sizzler and the answer to what’s long and fluffy and wiggles right behind it. (People Pets)
- A little girl, an overgrown bunny and one persnickity semi-law. (Fox News)
- Hank the Cat gets his claws ready for his campaign. (Huffington Post)
Image: Thru Mikes Viewfinder