Archive for the ‘bunny’ Category
- I never understood how people, and now cats, made it out of the 70′s alive. (Jezebel)
- Yip it. Yip it good. (Vanity Fair)
- I’ve spoken with my dog and its Lick It List includes a trip to the Sizzler and the answer to what’s long and fluffy and wiggles right behind it. (People Pets)
- A little girl, an overgrown bunny and one persnickity semi-law. (Fox News)
- Hank the Cat gets his claws ready for his campaign. (Huffington Post)
Image: Thru Mikes Viewfinder
How cute! They remind me of this rad swimsuit we posted about.
Today’s the last day to get these tees on sale via Fab. If you miss the deal you can still find them on The Moutain’s website for $20 and under. They are part of the company’s Big Face collection, which features full print close-ups of cat, dog, bunny, and guinea pig faces (there are also more exotic animals like rhinos and bears). The best part is that they come in both adult and youth sizes so I of course bought a tee (the lower right print) for Fynn.
Wouldn’t it be rad to have a painting of your furry best friend sitting in the lap of your favorite celebrity? Oh man, imagine the possibilities! P. Kitty and Biggie Smalls in the laps of their human inspirations? That would be so awesome. Well, if I ever wanted to make it a reality, I could contact Etsy seller Ruth Marcus of Oakland, CA, who you can commission to make a painting featuring your best pal and any celebrity of your choosing. Now all I need is an extra $500 ($250 per portrait)…