Archive for the ‘birds’ Category
With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- Who doesn’t love to remember when their puss was young? (Jezebel)
- Dog in pain, man with heart, tissues out annnnnd commence sobbing. (Huffington Post)
- Apparently parrots can reason like a 3 year old child which probably explains why mine can’t help giggling every time someone says “poop.” (MSNBC)
- Tent Cat! (New York Daily News)
- I feel like this is not what Bob Barker and all his pet chatter was referring to. (Desert Sun)
I need to get this Amanda Visell poster for Fynn’s room right? I mean, it’s basically a portrait of the little dude and his animal friends. Also, just to remind you, Amanda drew the adorable three-legged cat we feature on shirts in the Pawesome store. Just sayin’….
- Not just for kisses and cuddles anymore, dogs are found to be of service to people with mental health disorders… (CNN)
- …and also for children with Autism. Two todes pawesome stories straight out of the gate! (Huffington Post)
- Charms, chains, chokers, chickens. (Trendland)
- Finally, now my cats and I can blatantly pretend to ignore each other because we’ve all our headphones in. (Catsparella)
- My best guess is that the perp in question was small, fuzzy and looked just like a hamster running down the street with a cat. (NPR)
Image: Shockingly Tasty