As summer winds down, I can’t get enough beach days in here on the East Coast. Luckily, the beach I love to kick it at the most allows dogs which only make the day better if you ask me. Therefore, this week the Etsy Herd rounds up coastal canines in honor of the dog days of Summer 2012. First up, for $20.00, Jennifer Burkin whips up a 12×12 print of her dog at the beach in three simple yet stunning colors.
- I never understood how people, and now cats, made it out of the 70′s alive. (Jezebel)
- Yip it. Yip it good. (Vanity Fair)
- I’ve spoken with my dog and its Lick It List includes a trip to the Sizzler and the answer to what’s long and fluffy and wiggles right behind it. (People Pets)
- A little girl, an overgrown bunny and one persnickity semi-law. (Fox News)
- Hank the Cat gets his claws ready for his campaign. (Huffington Post)
Image: Thru Mikes Viewfinder
With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- Who doesn’t love to remember when their puss was young? (Jezebel)
- Dog in pain, man with heart, tissues out annnnnd commence sobbing. (Huffington Post)
- Apparently parrots can reason like a 3 year old child which probably explains why mine can’t help giggling every time someone says “poop.” (MSNBC)
- Tent Cat! (New York Daily News)
- I feel like this is not what Bob Barker and all his pet chatter was referring to. (Desert Sun)