With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- Helen Mirren is a monster. Okay, that’s not true, but Lizzy the Corgi was fired from a play that Helen Mirren is in. (Hollywood)
- Pregnant with 15 babies, a 120 year old lizard fossil was discovered which only leads me to believe her thought was, “I’d rather die than give birth 15 times.” (Mother Nature Network)
- Tie a yellow ribbon round the ol’ pouty pooch. (USA Today)
- Figuratively not literally (because if it were literal the image is just too tiny and too cute) Guinea Pig Gate comes to a close. (Global Post)
- I think we can all agree that Wadsworth the cat doesn’t look a day over 26. (Catsparella)
Image: Smart Alex!