With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- What do you think a Labrador gets for it’s 22nd anniversary as Reign Supreme? Paper? Gold? Bull Penis? (Reuters)
- It’s Rowr vs. Woof when it comes to divorce court. (Animal Radio)
- Hot damn, this is todes Pawesome ladies have come up with a way to help their patients with memory loss remember their pets. (Long Beach Press)
- To be very clear had there been a dog allowed within 500 feet of my high school classroom I would have never permitted a single moment of education in to my day however today’s students probably have actual goals and stuff and need this dog for things other than snuggling and taking pictures of it to post to Instagram. (ABC News)
- So, if you live in New Zealand and have misplaced your green bunny, I think you’re in luck. (Stuff)
Image: My 365