With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- It’s only a matter of time before Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon’s Bow Wow’s is sweeping through middle-aged parties around the nation. (People Pets)
- Well with a name like Twinkie of course this little pet piglet proved its shelf life wasn’t up yet. (New York Daily News)
- Everyday I get up and tell myself, “If unemployed Romanian dogs can get a job, so can I!” (Discovery News)
- Nerds pimped this kitty’s ride out and it is b-o-s-s. (Catsparella)
- The Puppy Bowl staring line up has arrived. Clear eyes. Full hearts. So cute. (Jezebel)