With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- And this is why tinsel is dangerous to your pets. Also, this is evidence that this cat believes it is a python. (ITV)
- Why not Fly the Ferret Skies this holiday season. (CTV)
- 381 pets were adopted during a one-day fair in California. Either someone is opening a home zoo or the West Coast might just be the best coast. (Orange County Register)
- It’s so thoughtful that geckos come with easy-to-understand dotted-line folding instructions (LA Times)
- Russell Terrier and Treeing Walker Coonhound: Welcome to The Big Show! (Chicago Tribune)
Image: raider of gin