With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- Bark low, sell high! (Jezebel)
- Knowing how easy they are to entertain if your pet is bored you are probably failing at life on a lot of levels. (Alice@97.3)
- Mark Zuckerberg will send you a cat if you ask nicely. Or at least that is how I’m choosing to interpret this story because that guy is so rich. (ABC)
- Thankfully the ferret bride is already wearing white. (The Guardian)
- At this rate by next year you won’t just be able to feed your pet from your smartphone, you’ll probably be able to have it walk, bathe and neuter itself too. (Mashable)