You’ve seen them and you’ve wondered to yourself, “Why on earth is that cat wearing that ridiculous Victorian collar?” or maybe “How did that cat get it’s head stuck in that funnel?” Am I right? Yes, I am. So this week The Etsy Herd dedicates it’s goods to those pets who we love, who sometimes have to put on that foolish-looking although purposeful, but giggle-inducing, Cones of Shame.
- An 8×10 injket print of a pooch and his cone from fleen for $15.00
- Siamese twin cat cones on pillow for $25.00 from pinkbabymouse
- Kitty and its cone ask on a greeting card, “not feeling well?” for $3.85 from aLouCreations
- For $18.00 you can purchase either an 8×10 or 8.5×11 black and white print featuring the Cone of Shame from susansabophotography
- A 5×7 Haiku ink painting of dog vs. cone for $4.00 from MaikoStudios
- For $40.00, a cute sage pillow featuring the topic of the week from pinkbabymouse
- A beautiful bright blue toddler tshirt featuring a somber cone-loathing pooch from CritterJitters for $11.99