I don’t care what anyone says, I totally dig looking at a catfish. Yes the word “cat” is in its name but that isn’t it. Aside from the fact that this fishy has whiskers (which is totally rad when you stop and think about it) but these creatures are masters of hiding out and aren’t afraid to get dirty to make that happen. They are scrappy and defenitely not just a clean up crew. I mean, have you ever taken a moment to check out the spots and markings on a catfish? Gorgeous I say, gorgeous! I totally appreciate all of these things about them and it made it all the more fun lure Catfish out of hiding for this week’s The Etsy Herd.
- Catfish Joe print (above) – A 5×7 art print from poordogfarm for $10.00
- Blue coffee mug with catfish etching (lead-free, dishwasher and microwave safe) for $25.00 from BradGoodellToo
- From feepingcreatures for $50.00 a creepy catfish creature doll
- A play on the catfish in earring form for $80.00 from martymagic
- Catfish decals sticking at 12 inches – you select the color and position – for $7.50 from SpeedGrafx
- A play on words, a vibrant “Catfish Calhoun” (printed verbally on the pillow) for $20.00 from AtlantaHomeStore
- A ceramic catfish paper clip holder in deep blue from fishfanatic for $40.00