With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- So apparently this pooch knows calculus but considering I am the type of person who can’t figure out what to tip a waiter without the help of thirty of my friends plus a calculator I’m not sure I read these math words correctly. (Dogster)
- A zorse is a zorse of course, of course! (Daily Mail)
- The National Cat Awards 2012 have kicked off with a rowr! (Huffington Post)
- I know it’s wrong to steal but factor in the quote, “He’s an animal lover, not a hater,” plus “homeless” plus “cowboy hat” and it’s kind of hard to want to scold him. (NY Daily News)
- Dog-ton Abbey (jezebel)
- Is it even a little bit possible that this Parrot put out the Craigslist ad itself? Hmm? Awww, come on…please? (CBS Los Angeles)