With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- Real-life Lassie is no joke and is totally perfect for the next Lifetime Movie of the Week. (Dogster)
- Oh lord I cannot wait to see what kind of stage mom Zenyatta, the 2010 Horse of the Year turns out to be. (ESPN)
- Your cat’s precious purr might just be the best free treatment for your ticker you never knew about. (Petside)
- You wouldn’t have guessed it but an elderly gorilla and a fluffy bunny are the Harold and Maude of 2012. (GoErie)
- An all-feline 48 member pop group in which the kitties don’t actually sing but instead promote adorable goodies while imitating a super popular musical act? Thank you, Japan. (Catsparella)
Image: Ben de Jesus