With so many pet stories around the web each week it’s hard to keep up. Table Scraps is our weekly roundup of memorable pet news around the internet.
- If senior dogs had their way it would be all hard candies and clam chowder for dinner. (Dog Channel)
- Where exactly does ear number five go on a five-eared cat? (Catster)
- Roses are red, some dogs are too, these kids wrote poems about pets, obviously way better than I do. (Pets Add Life)
- If Sandra Bullock had swerved to miss a dog in Speed would this still have happened? (Gothamist)
- Pet skunks are all the rage in England and oddly enough so are tomato juice baths. (Mail Online)
- The TICA and the CFA inadvertently start a turf war between Persians and Bengals. (Catster)
Image: Alfred Hermida